2013

2013 is leaving us soon, few more days actually. Alhamdullillah, it has been a good year for me. Big things happened, beside the presence of the new member of the family, another big thing happened which changed my status and insyaAllah bringing me near to Allah SWT. 

The birth of my beautiful & cute grandson was really a blessed. 17th. May 2013, a cute baby was born, gave a new meaning  not just to his parents but also to me.... He became our centre of attention. The sweetest smile, the sound of his voice, soothe my heart.... Alhamdullillah for the precious gift. Thank you Allah.


The other big thing... Alhamdullillah, whatever started more than 20 years ago finally over. Finally the question "where do i stand, how this going to end" has been answered. I couldn't ask for more. Everything fell into places, all the prayers, dua', patience and redha with what was given to me has been paid-off. All those tears all these years have put a smile on my face today. But it is still a long way, it was just a beginning.... but i do pray that Allah will always keep me under His wing, give me the strength, the patience and perseverance to face whatever destined for me tomorrow and future, God willing.

But sadly, there are people in my life i have to leave behind in this new journey of my life.... i am so sorry, i feel really bad, we have been thru this life together thru bad & good times of my life, i really appreciate each moment & treasure those times, when these people help me get thru my life when i was lost. They will always be so dear in my heart, i put them in a very special place & do hope they will forgive me for my action & understand why i have to do what i have to do. I wish them peace & happiness in this life and next life. Thank you for being there for me when i needed someone. And so sorryyyyyy!!!!

2014, it seems we have to tighten our belt, here & there we are going to face with price increase. I do hope and pray my dearest family & friends would able to cope with the situation.

Okey, thats all i guess. See u all in 2014.


Comments

Popular Posts