Good things!!!!

Monday 16/2/10, somehow was one of the happiest day in my life... finally i got the 2 final papers for my degree programme, alhamdullillah, i passed... actually one of the paper, marketing i was quite worry if i failed. Anyway... among our study group, i got the highest mark... gud for me.... at this age....not bad, not bad.... now i am officially a degree holder, eventhough, the convocation has not taken place yet... but i completed my programme & passed all subject... wat else could i ask for...Allah has given me good things lately.... i am so blessed...thank you Allah, thank you Allah.
So wats my next project....MBA??? InsyaAllah, just have to look into my budget first, need to save money for so many things, Yana's wedding, perform Hajj & MBA.... hem.... somehow i think i better settle Yana's part first.... the other two...will see....
I am a very happy woman.... wats Allah plan for me later, hope all good things, but i am sure i will be tested too, not being tested, life would be so dull.....

Comments

Popular Posts