Haiyaaaaaakkkkkkk

People more stressed during holiday



stress
                                                          cartoon


I am going crazy, really... i have been at this table since morning, from 9.30 am... taking a break around 12.30pm went out to get food for my stomach. Ok... i have been looking, staring at this 2 questions, blank... nothing appear in my head.... ridiculous. Trying this way & that way with some equation... not confident at all whether it is rite or wrong, and suddenly, dead-end.... dead-end = no answer lah, what else....


And one more assignment from the other subject, but then this assignment supposed to be done by two people. We were given a partner who study in Manila, so far my partner have yet to reply my email, which i have sent twice... even my dearest lecturer have not respond to my email, asking her to give me new partner... i can't do everything last minute... and for this subject there will be an exam, luckily the first one no exam. So i need to study for the exam too, eventho total mark for exam only 40%.

Am really desperate now, one more month till the cut-off date, i mean the date i have to send over this assignment... maybe to some people, still a lot of time... but no man, next week another assignment, actually, one more group assignment for this particular subject, not yet done or touch, i think everyone is cracking their head with this individual assignment. 

So what should i do know... since last week i have been trying to solve this one problem, but still i couldn't find the solution, i really have no understanding of this subject, no basic on this.... wah wanted to cry, scream.... but those would not solve my problems rite.... should i find a tutor, to tutor me on this particular topic? But then the question is, one month, enough time or not to understand all this?

Actually i am on leave today, plan is to settle this, but i don't think i can... no, should think & said positive things.... I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN I CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts