BENCI TAU

When i mentioned to people about my daughter's pregnancy, i was asked back by another question... so how's mama? When is mama going to get married? Why, actually i really don't like when people ask me about that. Those who asked don't they understand, just like having children which is beyond our control, marriage also the same what. How do i know when i am going to get married, i am not in control in this field of life. And please, i am not desperate to get married or to have a husband. I don't crave for it, i don't really miss marriage life, i don't really miss having a man in my life. I am happy with what is going around me and my life now. I don't find marriage is a necessity to me. At the moment.... my studies is my priority.. i have no time to miss a man, a husband or marriage ok. If u all wants me to get married just pray for me, that one day Allah will open my heart to it. At the moment, when people mentioned marriage i feel like vomiting... please don't ask me at all. Is it so wrong not being married? Common guys, i am 48 going to be 49 soon, there more important things in life then marriage right. If i can accept my destiny not being married, why can't u all accept it too. I have been married before & i know what marriage all about... i don't have to be married to understand what is marriage all about. I've seen marriage thru all of you. Maybe, just maybe Allah knows that marriage is just not for me... so the next time you see me, or hear my voice, PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE don't ask about marriage. Bukan ke jodoh itu di tangan Tuhan... so if you keep asking me, how am i going to answer you, i don't have the answer.

When you all asked me that, i feel like my life is so incomplete. Like i am so the unlucky one. Wait guys.... not married is not my choice ok.... Allah hasn't open my heart ok.... So STOP asking!

BENCI TAU !!!!!!

Comments

hehehee... now u know how i feel when people keep asking things beyond my control??? sakit hati kan? tp bak kata kak esah ari tu.. pertanyaan org tu kan doa... :p

Popular Posts