Fire is burning

It happened last Wednesday actually, when i found out that my company, my dept. advertised for a post of AM for my dept. & the requirement & the scope covers all what i have been doing all these years. I was really boiling, frustrated & disappointed. My immediate bos a Malay, a Malay don't even wants to help the Malay. I really don't know why. I talked to my other colleague who is doing the same thing as me. Why can't he suggested to the management to take someone internally instead employing a new staff, which the salary will definitely higher. 

I thought of seeing him, asking him, but before that i did asked my male colleague from other dept. to find out what actually in his mind, why not one of us be promoted to AM. So to add to the fire, he said one of us, don't really like to stay in KL & the other one don't really like to go out. Come-on, at least he should have asked us & tell us what he wants us to do if he were to offer the post to us. We can reject if we think we can't do it. At least a courtesy. Really i avoiding meeting him or seeing him at the moment. Malas nak tgk muka dia.... 

But at the end ..... it is just not my destiny, not my rezeki. Syukur alhamdullillah masih ada keje.

Comments

Popular Posts