Write A Book

Yesss, what's actually encourage me to blog again.... it's actually this guy, my schoolmate, we have been exchange views, opinions and even argue in our school batch whatsapp group. Among the ladies, i am the loud one & very argumentative. Me, as always lah... in the family also like that.... So he has been suggesting this to me twice already.... he said i have a lot of life experience & knowledge... actually he put it this way "aku suruh mu tulis buku sebab mu bijak pengalaman & bijak pengetahuan...". I dunno, i actually have been trying few times, can't even finish 1st page, i have no clue what to write anymore.... so i am going to write in this blog again... brush-up my writing skills (macam lah ada writing skills). 


I do remember, arwah abah also used to encourage me to write, because i love to write something during my school days... i wrote poems, a lot of them during my school days, & surprisingly one of my poem was broadcast in Radio Kota Baru in 1982 and my english poem was published in the Star newspaper.... 


I think i will try this.... lots of stories to tell... lots of experience to share.... If i can write 10 pages, that should be my achievement already.... good luck Chah.... 

Comments

Popular Posts