SOON I AM LEAVING

I am leaving soon
Soon....
How soon....
I do not know
But it will be soon

1 day, 2 days
1 week, 2 weeks
1 month, 2 months
1 year, 2 years
or 100 years
it is still soon.....

Not just me....
you, he, she.... 
will be leaving soon too...

Am I ready?
Are you ready
Is he or she ready
Just look at the mirror
look at the face in the mirror
and ask....
are you ready
to meet the Almighty
to meet Allah SWT
to meet our creator.

What are we carrying with us
to see Him?
An empty basket?
Or a basket full with holes
Or a basket full of our sins
What.... what
What are we going to present to Him?

Soon  I am leaving...
I am carrying an empty basket with me....
a basket with holes around it...
another basket on my left hand
full of sins....
What am I going to say to Him
Dear Allah, forgive me 
for all my sins
for I am very weak....

Image result for kematian

Comments

Popular Posts