MISS HIM


Tiba-tiba hati di ulit kerinduan, semalam dia menjelma dalam mimpiku setelah sekian lama tidak ku dengar sepatah berita darinya sejak lamarannya ku tolak. Hemm....he, he was the only one who can make my life upside down, who, when hearing his voice , i will melt. Entah mengapa, tiba-tiba sahaja terasa amat rindu padanya, suaranya, wajahnya....terasa ingin berkongsi kegembiraan ini bersamanya....i have so many things to tell him bout wat has happening in my life, about lyana's engagement, about my studies....oh so many things.....i remember, he will sit & listen or once a while will gave his comment, or smile when he saw happiness in my eyes, or sad when i am sad....

True, he wasn't a nice guy actually, but i had shared so many things with him for a very long time.....he used to be part of my life....the center of my life once upon a time (di kala kejahilan masih lagi merantai kehidupan ku). Hemm....i do miss him once awhile...dats all....nothing more than that.

I pray that he find his way HOME...


Love is missing someone whenever you're apart, but somehow feeling warm inside because you're close in heart. ~Kay Knudsen

Within you I lose myself...
Without you I find myself
Wanting to be lost again. ~Author Unknown





Comments

Popular Posts