AL-FATIHAH




23rd. March 2010 - 9.30am....i was just finished my breakfast, belum sempat minum teh ais yg di beli kat Norman Hakim's restaurant tadi pun....my boss's driver signaled me, oh ye, i was on the phone. I quickly put down the phone & he immediately told me, "K.CT dh nazak, husband dia kata, kalau kekawan nak melawat dia, blh pegi skrg..." My legs become so weak, i couldn't really think at the moment. I pick-up the phone, call Leen's extension, but it was engaged. I ran down the stairs to her floor, Moya was there & told me that she is going to the hospital. I found leen & we immediately decided to go to the hospital..... I went upstairs, wanted to tell my boss that i am going to the hospital to see CT who was also his secretary... my boss was with other staff, cannot disturb him... so i just told my collegue that i am living to the hospital.....




When we reach there, it wasn't visiting hours, but we were allowed to go up & see her... we went to the ward & she was stationed at the end of the ward. She was on oxigen, breathing hard, her eyes half open.... i hold her hand, which was very cold.... i whispered onto her left ear, asked her to mengucap...i recited kalimah "Laillahaillah...." few times, she was responding, i was so glad, i keep recited that for few more times.... it was really sad moments, few minutes later, other staffs were allowed to go in visited her, before that the hospital staff only allowed 2 visitors at a time. My boss which was her boss too, came too with his wife.... everyone was looking sad, a few did drop a few tears....

We had to leave, me, syida, leen & aziz.... with a very heavy hard, we left, i did kissed her forehead and say goodbye to her.... muga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya.

At the office, somehow, it was quite, when i reached the office, 3/4 of the office staff has gone out to visit her... the whole day, the office environment was gloomy, everyone was down..... at 4.30pm we received a call, she had passed away around 2.00 pm.... on her way back to her hometown.... pity her daughter who was at her hometown when the mother passed away.

We misses her so much, she was a kind & nice person. No matter how bad her day was, she was always smile..... semuga Allah tempatkan dia bersama-sama orang yg beriman.....

Comments

Popular Posts