I DON'T KNOW......

Hemm.....just receive a message in my FB inbox.......a friend wanted to introduce me to someone. Really, i don't know wat to say....he asked me if i am interested or not....i am not so sure with myself when comes to this topic. Very difficult to give definite answer especially when i have been alone for too long and coping with the life well....even the loneliness which once a while i feel, i am coping with it very well too.....i don't know....i don't really know.....may Allah show me the way!!!!

Comments

Admin said…
just give it a try, who knows he can fill ur emptiness.if u think it doesnt work well, then jst let it go.its not wrong to give a try...coz u deserve to get happiness as everybody else does :)
TQ dear, u sound so matured. Will think about it....

Popular Posts