BALIK KELATE - 1st day







Ha, baru arini free sikit for me to update my blog. I would love to share my trip to my hometown Klate last weekend. Hemmmm... a very good trip, eventhough before we started our journey we had a punctured tyre which was cause by a piece of iron stuck to the tyre....

On 30th. Apr. 2010, we supposed to start our journey at 9.00 am, but then my dear brother was late. At 9.30 he called, saying dat he is going for breakfast first than only come to my place. So i decided to have breakfast too, while waiting for him. Oh ya, dearest niece Murni joining the trip. So the 3 of us went for breakfast and after breakfast waited for dear bro for a while. Around 11 am only we left the house. We stopped at the petrol pump station MRR2 to fill-up petrol. And started our journey, suddenly we heard a loud sound on the right side (behind), my bro got-out from the car & saw the tyre was totally flat. Luckily we were still at the petrol station. Before dat, lyana commented, why the car senget sebelah.....

We have no choice, we have to change the tyre to spare one... my dearest bro, i am surprise doesn't know how to change car tyre. We asked the petrol pump attendant if there is any workshop nearby, unfortunately, none. But luckily the petrol pump attendant offered to help us. But gosh, there was no car jack in my car.... missing, how????

Kesian the guy tu, skru pulak tersangat ketat, x blh nk buka, so i asked lyana to call workshop jg. After calling the workshop & while waiting another pump attendant came & help, finally the screws turned...whosh, alhamdullillah. So under the very hot sun, changed the car tyre... all of us were sweating from top to toe... hangit x yah nk ckp ler. Masuk keta, Murni spray her perfume.

So we drove till Raub, & we stopped, thought nk tampal tyre yg pecah tu, but then x blh, so kena beli tyre baru. So beli lah.

Midi drove first till Gua Musang than i took turn driving till K.B. But we stopped at Kok Lanas, meeting my step-mum who join us. Wow, Kok Lanas so different already, along the road there are shops & i think there are 3 supermarkets there. When i was small, there was nothing there.... I am so proud to see the development in my hometown.

We reached Yati's new banglow around 7.30pm..... we cleaned up ourselves and went out for dinner, Nasi Kerabu Yati.... best ramai2 makan mcm tu.... i put my diet aside, i really planned nk makan & makan only this time around. After dinner at about 10.30pm, we decided to go to akak's house.... kacau akak & family malam2.... we stayed till 12.00 am & left
.


Balik umah Ti... la, sesi posing plk.... setiap penjuru jd tempat berposing, luckily not toilet. Photography session end-up around 1.30 am.... around 2.15 masuk tido....

Comments

Popular Posts