Good Friends


Terharu sgt, semalam a fren called, telling me that the venue that we wanted earlier which i found was already booked, was actually booked by another fren for us.... i wanted to cry.... it was actually mentioned during a conversation. I didn't asked her to book the venue for us, cos, we are not really a close fren, she is a fren to my fren... but she did really pay attention, & pull the upper cable to get the venue for us... Ya Allah, I don't really know wat to say... all these years, You have blessed me with so many good friends, who are willingly going all out to help me...... i hope i will be given an opportunity to return their favour, if not, i pray to You Allah, keep them safe in Your arms & blessed their life with good things as wat You have given me.... Thank you Allah, thank you friends.....

Comments

Cahaya Pecinta said…
Cik Cah...alhamdulillah... miss u very much!
Miss you too sweet Nurul....

Popular Posts