23/10/10 - I got my degree



Alhamdullillah, yesterday was another day... happiest day.... i created another history in mylife. Just after a year i got my diploma, i got my degree pulak.... Alhamdullillah, tu ler rezeki yg Allah berikan & berkat doa famili & friends & semangat dari kejatuhan masa lampau. Memang, if i were to look back, i never thought that i can do this.... never cross my mind actually. Today at the age of 46++ i am a gradutaed with degree..... how i wish arwah abah is here to celebrate this with me.... I know, he will be so proud of me.... cos after all those pain & heartache & the difficult phase of my life i had gone thru after my divorced, i manage to climb up to the top & get myself a degree. But most of all, dengan izin Allah, i manage to kecapi semua ini.... Allah lah yg memberikan kesedaran, petunjuk & kekuatan utk bangun dari kejatuhan masa lalu.... keluar dr kehidupan yg menjerat diri ini begitu lama.... find myself, stand tall & walk with head high..... Alhamdullillah, alhamdullillah, alhamdullillah..... itu saja yg mampu aku lafazkan.... kerana hanya Dia yg mengetahui kesukaran, kepayahan, kesedihan, kepahitan yg terpaksa ku harungi sebelum ini....

Namun di kesempatan ini, i would like to give a very special thanks & love to my dear daughter Lyana, for some how, x byk menolong pun but you are my inspiration & my strength, always. My family especially all my sisters, akak, k.ze, amah, ijah, azmah, yati & lah, my only bro, midi, my bro-in-law, abg so & my nieces & nephews for their prayers, support & encouragement.... thank you so much.... because of u all, i am where i am now. And many many thanks to my dearest friends which have been in my life thru good & bad times, especially bad times, always by my side, never give-up on me.... whether i like it or not, keep giving me advise, Shila, Sofi, Zah, Farida & Bayah...... u all have been very gud & very patient with me.... love u all so much.

Comments

Popular Posts