Bila Hati Berbelah Bagi

Tengah draft the invitation card for Yana's wedding.... tiba-tiba hati rasa berbelah bagi, should i or shouldn't i put-up his name as one of the invitor, or just put my name on it. Ye lah, bukan nak berkira ke apa, but the preparation done by me alone, the expenses for the wedding also it will be me & yana only... we are not expecting anything from him.... takut nanti disappointed... actually we are disappointed already, we did asked him to supply the food for the majlis akad nikah since he is also doing catering, he agreed earlier, but then after we informed him dat he need to supply the tables & chairs also, he back-up & asked us to find another caterer. I was almost cry & scream, why can't he just find the tables & chairs supplier if he wants to contribute. It is his doter's wedding too. I am speechless but angry. My egos said i shouldn't add his name in the card, but sometimes i think i have to put my egos aside for the sake of someone i love so much and to ensure that the event goes smoothly.

So no choice, like it or not his name has to be on the card. Ye lah, sometimes we have to do something that we don't really like, sacrifice own feelings, pendamkan segala perasaan marah, benci, sakit hati..... as long as it is not going to hurt other people, or spoil the big meaning full day.

I just pray that Allah SWT berikan kekuatan, ketabahan, kesabaran & meredhai semua ini.... paling penting, memberkati & merestui majlis perkahwinan cahayamataku ini. Amin &insyaAllah!

Comments

Popular Posts