HAPPY BIRTHDAY SWEETHEART



Happy birthday sweetheart
its 8th, Jan. 2011 & you are 26
you are sooo grown-up now
soon will leave this nest
spread your wings
living a new life
with more responsibilities
and challenges

26 years ago....
i remember when i held you in my arms
i could feel the miracles that Allah send me
a little creature
for me to love & care
and how unsure i was
whether i could take good care of you

since then... we have gone thru so many things together
there was a lot of tears & pain
but alhamdullillah, we had survived
no matter how hard it was
with you beside me....
gave me hope & make me strong
you are my pillar
the light of my life
no matter how bad our days were

Suddenly there are tears
when i realised
you are not my little girl anymore
you have grown-up
soon will be someone's wife
soon you will build your own new life
it will be hard
but i do hope i have taught you enough
to face the new world
the new challenges

My prayers will always be with you
will guide you whenever you need it
& most of all sweetheart
watever, wherever, whenever
i will always be there for you
and in my heart
in my eyes
you are still the baby girl
i held in my arms 26 years ago.




Comments

Popular Posts