AFTER 2 WEEKS

Two weeks has gone since my doter's wedding. Suddenly i realized my biggest project which was planned for more than 6 mths has been executed and completed finally. Wat a relieve actually. But now, i am lost.... don't really know wat to do anymore.... go back to routine, go to work, back fr work, watch tv/reading something/word search/picking-up my grey hair.... start to bore me already.

My mind started to plan on next project.... few things in mind..... i love studying so maybe i will choose studying.... have few field in mind....

i) Certificate in Usuluddin @ UM - 3 mths only but commence in May, which i don't think i can start now, my nieces wedding to be attended. If i choose this one, than i can only start in Oct. 11. Lambatnya....

ii) MBA/MPA @ UM - this one intake in July.... ok gak, during fasting month. Still in the process of filling up the form. Actually i am thinking of doing Master in Counselling / Psychology..... interesting isn't it.

Career wise.... BORINGGGGGGGGGGG......... it is getting difficult actually, if i started to think about it. I mean, i am easily getting frustrated with the whole thing. Maybe becos it has been more than 15 yrs at the same company.... it's really up to my nose already.... breath in breath out.

My baby gal now is a wife, she tried cooking twice already, not bad, not bad, for someone who never been to the kitchen. Proud of her, but still need to remind her about her temper.... my gal, my gal.....

Ok... i have to go shower now... & hungry too.

Comments

Popular Posts