THINKING LOUD

Lately lot of things in my mind.... with so much work in the office, which really make me so stressful by the end of the day... suddenly i realised that have neglected myself... forgot the existing of me in this world & reasons being here.... Hahaha... maybe few have notice my status on my wall in the facebook... yeah just thinking loud. Should understand why sometimes i posted it in FB, cos, no one to talk to at home... to lazy to write on something, in my journal or wat... so putting it up in the FB will remind me these are the things need to be done, attended to, that myself is an important person in my life... can't neglect it...

Sitting down, i realise i have lost my soul, the feeling of unfulfilling & empty suddenly strike me like a lightning strike... something is missing, something is not right... i have to find that missing pieces, make things right.... look deep into my heart, taking time for self-reflection & soul-searching.... suddenly i realised, lately i am just following the flow.... i don't really like it... life to me is meaningless when we just follow the flow... we are suppose to create things to make our life more meaningful, God Willing...

So these few days, this are the things that i have to do:-

1) Solitude
2) Self-reflection
3) Soul-searching
4) Finding the missing pieces
5) Organize work load
6) Be nice to people
7) Talk less - talk only when necessary
8) Silence is golden
9) Read more
10) Less TV (can i???)

Wow, rupanya byk yg nk kena buat. Bila dh list down like dat... byk benda i need my full attention. Will do it....




Comments

Cahaya Pecinta said…
same as me!!! was doing the same thing..after Bengkel Kesihatan Holistik last week!

Popular Posts