MY DEAREST GOOD FRIENDS DUNIA & AKHIRAT

Had a touching conversation with my dearest fren in the car tadi... how much we have gone thru together all these years & still stick together for more than 20 yrs thru thick & thin... and insyaAllah can still count on each other. Am so blessed! Alhamdullillah!
 MEMORIES - They were there, when i cried for days, when i slept for days, when i don't talk for days. They bear with my nonsenses - don't want to meet ppl, don't want to go out, just want to hide myself in the room & being miserable. They gave me strength when i was weak, they held my hands when i was falling, they feed me when i was hungry & broke. They shared my responsibilities as a mother to my doter when i was lost.... they are my pillar, my strength. May Allah blessed them with good health , good life & will always be my dearest friends dunia & akhirat
 

Comments

Popular Posts