NEW BOOKS - STOCK FOR FEW YEARS




So yesterday.. i took the opportunity to drop by at the Big Bad Wolf Books Exhibition at UPM, just to satisfy my curiosity, since my friend said the books are really really cheap. I reached there about 1 pm, not many people luckily, i think because it was weekdays. I saw so many people carrying luggage bag with trolley, these people are really into books. In my handbag luckily i have two recycle bags.. Entered the hall, wow, so many books stacking on the tables & floors, really love the environment, since i am also the kind of person who like to collect books. Since the time i have so limited, cos i have to get back to work, i grabbed watever i think is good. I ended buying 13 books with total cost of RM 100 only. If i have more time, i am very sure i will buy more... But with that new books, i need new book rack too. Don't know when i can finish all the books, but will try la, since dah beli. But still today, since my friend is going there again, am asking him to get me two more books.

Comments

Popular Posts