PERBINCANGAN DI PAGI JUMAAT YG MULIA - BE HAPPY



As usual, Friday morning, first thing login into FB, comment on a few post & one post my dearest niece asked me, can't find me on YM, so quickly login to YM... so we chat, we discussed and it leads to about be happy with our life....

We came to an agreement dat be happy is our choice in life....

So this is part of our discussion:-

Me: She decided to be miserable instead of being happy
Me: if she wants to be happy, she shld act the way she used too

She: haa tulah
She: dia yg decide nak jadi macam tu
She:nak aje saya ni tepek kat dia kesusahan/penderitaan/masalah org lain
She:yang jauh lg besar dr dia
She: but they choose to move on

Me: betul tu... shld bersyukur, compare ngan org yg x de sesapa & apa2
Me: u have to change urself, & insyaAllah everything around you will change accordingly
Me: actually not the things around u change, but when u change u look at things differently, so u feel things change
Me: but it is all thru my experience actually
Me: benda2 ni bkn kita bljr kat uni pun
Me: smlm oprah interview goldie hawn about being happy

She: haaa... betul betul.. bkn sbb kite belajar tinggi2 pun

Me: just try a minute a day aje dulu, sit still doing nothing, just breath in & out... u will feel different... but ur mind must be empty

She: dalam syllibus takde pun pasal life ni
She: mmg try & error saje

Me: betul... kita yg go thru sendiri, we know which doesn't work, which will work, which will make us hepi which will make us miserable
Me: it is all about our choice....
Me: Allah akan tolong org yg nk tolong diri-sendiri
Me: same time berdoa jg... jgn berdoa je without doing anything
Me: ish i know this very well, dulu 10 yrs back, dats wat i did, berdoa konon, mcm nk suh Allah petik jari je everything wil be ok & dok tunggu ppl pull me out frm the misery but i don't want to do anything
Me: mmg it's a lot of courage & energy...to change... once u change, everything dat u never expect to happen b4 will happen accordingly, everything fell into places.
Me: sya nk pi meeting dh.... bye, something to ponder yeah dear... sama2 kita, memperbaiki kehidupan untk bertambah bahagia, talking about this, i know i have to do more to be more contented in life...

She: insyaAllah..
She: thanks, Cik Cah

So it was how our chatting went. At the end of the day it is our choice of life... we want to be happy or we want to be miserable. We are the one who decided on what we want. No one else... We are in control of ourselves. And remember, yes Allah play a biggest part in our life... but then again, if we never try to change or to do anything to improve ourselves, how can Allah help us...memang sudah tertulis, but then sesuatu itu boleh diubah dgn doa & usaha bukan. That is why we have to bertawakal.

I know what i am talking about, not because i have a degree that i can talk about this, but because of my life experience. I had gone thru the worst situation of my life... even to the extent of committing suicide, just because i feel life has been treated me so bad & thinking that Allah doesn't love me & it is better to die than to live in misery. At the moment, i don't want to do anything to change, I was in depression, i can sleep for days, without food or water, only woke-up to go to work... i was like a zombie... cry and cry only... no matter where i was, office, in the bus, in the restaurant, wherever i was... sampai my office tea lady used to comment. "dah lah aishah janganlah menangis lagi, nanti buta mata"... While doing my worked suddenly tears will dropped like rain.... truth is, it dragged for few years. I didn't want to meet people, didn't want to be around people. Can't even smile. Felt that everyone is judging me, critizing me for my own problems... But at the same time, how i wish, Allah will work his miracle, take me out from my misery, or people around me pull me out from my so bad situation... me... i don't want to do anything... i just want to sleep only & waiting for miracles to happen....

But alhamdullillah, i don't really know wat happen, but one thing for sure, one problem after another appeared, which made my situation worst.... somehow, one day, i guess something knocked on my head, i realized, enough is enough... years i have chose to be miserable... i am so comfortable of being miserable till i don't know how to start to be happy.... but somehow, i started to pray really hard asking for Allah to guide me... slowly i decided, enough is enough, there are other people out there who is going thru worst life than me.

So i decided to be happy, i decided to change.... once i changed, i feel everything around me change... but when i think about it, not that the things around me changed but because of my perception of life & things have change. And things started to fall into places, everything goes well... being alone is not easy but be happy with who you are & feel blessed with everything that you have, insyaAllah, that is the key to happiness.

WE ARE WHAT WE WANT TO BE, HAPPY, SAD, MISERABLE, CONTENTED, IT IS ALL OUR CHOICE.

But i wish everyone who read this blog... do decide to be happy.... no matter how bad your life is.... think if you decided to be sad, what do you get, but if you decided to be happy what do you gain?

Comments

Cahaya Pecinta said…
my dear aunty.......... really..really want to share sumthing... try to arrange my words accordingly... takecare!
Ok sweetie, i will wait patiently.

Popular Posts