HATI DIKETUK!!!

Allahurabbi..... subhanallah.....

Pagi Ahad ini.... x tau macamana nk diluahkan di sini. Tiba-tiba aje aku sendiri mati kutu nk post my status on my wall at FB.... wat can i say... yeahhhhhhhhh... don't know wat i really feel at this moment.... excited, pleased or wat.... don't know, really don't know..... but i do admit, am touched... someone interested in me???? Wow, at this old age.... actually i never expect to go thru this situation again. I never expect to meet someone again, feel this way for such a long time already.... Today... when i open my FB, there was a private msg.... i saw the name... actually somehow i realise something different about this guy for sometimes already... whenever i put something on my wall, sure he will comment. So today, attached to the PM, a letter, not just any letter.... a letter reveal his feelings, his hopes & dreams..... My God... how do i react... foolishly..... 

I don't know wat to do, to reply his letter or wat... really... maybe i should just sit & sleep on it for a while... see where it goes, do istikharah.... search my heart which has been missing for a long long time....

Comments

Popular Posts