THE VOICE OF MY HEART

Bukan sengaja... tp nk buat macamana, hati x berapa berkenan. Dan perasaan yg ada ni jika dipaksa gini lah jdnya. Being alone for so many years, i am a very independent person. Cos everything in my life, i decided on my own. X pandai dh nak mengadu, bermanja, unless benar2 tersepit baru ler i ask for help. If not i just leave it like dat. Me, not the kind of person yg suka menyusahkan org. 

So bila someone appear in my life, trying too hard to impress me, when i already indicate a NO sign, its suffocated me. I feel my privacy dah diceroboh. Lemas bila org x faham, wat was mentioned earlier.... it will really push me away & i just want to get away from that person. So i did wat i have to do... sorry la, if he found it very cruel. But it is for the best, sbb takut lama2 nnti i became rude & jd sarcastic pulak. X nak lah kan camtu kan. 
I wish him all the best, may he find someone who will make him happier than now. 

Me... i am who i am... this is my choice of life. At the moment i choose to remain single and be by myself.
     Alone but not lonely
     Alone but not sad
     Alone but not desperate
     Alone but not miserable
     Alone i love it
   

Comments

Popular Posts