HAPPY BIRTHDAY SAYANG - 8/1/12

8th January 1985, 27 years ago, a child, a baby girl was born from the womb of this woman, when she was only 21 years old.

Today, this is the child, an angel to her mother's eyes. My heart and soul, my enemy my bestfriend She is 27 years old now, a woman but still she is only a baby & will always be the only baby to her mother.


She found her man, someone to share her life with. The man who become her husband. Mum pray, hopefully this is matching made in heaven. 

May Allah bless my dearest baby, my only child, my angel with happiness, strength & faith thru the years. 

I'm so grateful that I have you as a daughter.
No matter how many birthdays come and go, you'll always be my little girl.
You grow sweeter with each passing year.
I'm so glad that God gave me a daughter like you.
I'm so proud to have you as a daughter.
Happy Birthday to our pride and joy.
Happy birthday to a wonderful daughter and a great friend.
You are my one true treasure.
Happy Birthday Daughter.
I see a little more of me in you with each passing year.
Thanks for bringing so much joy into our lives each and every single day.
Wishing the sweetest girl the sweetest birthday.

Comments

Popular Posts