RAMBLINGS

Lama x really post something kat blog, asyik copy & paste from other ppl nyer blog aje. Bukannya apa, just at the moment nothing much to tell. By d way on 11/3/12 meeting my primary school classmate lagi dekat Garden Cafe Alamanda.. dari pukul 3 (i was there from 3 actually)yg lain2 datang at 4 pm  sampai pkl 7 mlm, borak2 x habis2. Yg hadir, my dearest bestfren masa primary & secondary Zuraidah, Sally yg berpisah masa std. 4, than Zahar & Shamsul Anuar (berpisah aftr std 6), Fauzi Yazid (lps form 3) than yg lain2 tu Hasni, Ros, Norazlan & Mazlan. Seperti biasa seronok lah jumpa kawan2 lama ni. Azhar memang berbeza, Shamsul aku langsung x ingat. Zuraidah, sempat lah we had personal conversation b4 yg lain sampai... seronok jumpa dia.

In 2 weeks time, exam... hahaha, aku belum study lg. 4 subject pulak tu... plan nk start study since last week, tp masih belum ditunaikan, apalah nk jadi ni....

Lain2, life as usual... pi keje, balik keje, sesekali window shopping, dats all.... & of cos layan FB tiap malam. Thinking of changing my routine. At the moment patiently waiting for the approval of my application to pursue MBA at UUM... klu dapat, my routine will be changed.... hopefully dapat lah, cos i am getting restless ni....

And can't wait for the trip to Ho Chin Minh coming April 2011. Will be going with my 2 sisters, doter & nephew...

Apalagi ye.... hem itu aje... oh ye, amat stress ngan keje2 ofis, byk problem has been created & have to be solved. Pening kepala. And lately every morning i wake-up, memang kepala sakit, tanya doktor kenapa, doktor only said byk sebab & not specific, so i assume must be my work stress.

Itu aje for now..... my friends asked me why am i never remarry? my answer very simple "I HAVE NOT FIND SOMEONE WHO WILL MAKE MY ADRENALINE RUSH"... Am waiting for that, till then... i am ok & happy with my life. And yesterday my doter said "u r so pelik, everyone wants to be coupled, but not you". My answer to her, same as above.

Comments

Popular Posts