BERCINTA DENGAN ALAM

9.30 am - keluar ke suzuki service centre to collect the handle that i ordered few months back. 

10.30 am - heading to KL Festival City to have breakfast. Pusing2 sekejap than heading to Giant Taman Permata for currency exchange. Wow, i am a millionaire now. 

On d way back, i dropped by at the nursery at UKP, i bought to pots of green plant and one pot of water plant. Beli juga pasu & soil.







Sampai umah, so excited, tukar the plant from the small pots to the bigger pot. Alamak, tenggelam lah pulak. And the water plant, my god, i forgot to buy the bowl for it.. so selongkar ajelah kat dapur. Since bowl2 kat dapur to kecik2 & comey2 belaka, i've to divide the water plant to 3 bowls. Oklah tu.

Actually, i terjebak dlm so-called gardening ni, sbb my fren asked me to join the Kelab Pencinta Alam kat FB I told her, i don't have the fingers of gardening or the interest. Tp masuk jg ler. Bila tgk kawan2 post pix bunga2 yg cantik, ala, rasa jeles pulak, tu yg harini pi beli pokok tu. 

Petang around 4.00 pm, my lil brother called ajak keluar minum & ride his new car. Canggih ford fiesta dia. 

So dats all for now..... by the way, my head ni dah more than a week asyik pening aje, tgh solat, tgh driving, watching tv, or menatap laptop ni. Sekarang ni rasa cam nak muntah ler pulak. I think i better go for blood test. Lain macam je sejak akhir2 ini. Tengoklah tomorrow. By the way, tomorrow morning, will go for my morning walk, insyaAllah. 


 

Comments

Popular Posts