ONE MORE STEP

Today, it is officially i am going back to school again This time around i am pursuing my MBA programme. Alhamdullillah, i am on the right track as i planned eventhough it was delayed a bit. I am suppose to do it last year, but decided to postpone for a while to adjust my life changing since my dearest daughter got married last year. But still after i got the offer letter, i was still contemplating, whether to proceed or not. I was a bit afraid, if i couldn't cope with the demand of studying, assignments & exams. And lately the office work which is piling & need more attention than usual. 

So today, i registered 3 subjects & scheduling my time table to attend classes. Today was the first class. First day in class, everything was fine. Alhamdullillah. 

Hopefully, everything will goes smoothly and according to my plan. InsyaAllah. May Allah give me the strength, the courage, determination, patience to face the challenges as a student. May i find success in whatever i am doing, insyaAllah. 

Comments

Popular Posts