THE GHOST IN MY OFFICE

Okey arini nak cerita hantu... lately the so-called ghost has been making us acknowledge its existance. Actually dah lama dah makhluk ni sending us a sign at our level. Tp lately ni the staff at my level ramai dh yg laluinya. Before this, only me alone, it happened 2 years ago... i will always stayed late to study, dat time i was doing my degree programme & i preferred to study in the office after work. So this particular XXX ni will started to bang the glass door which separate my office to the pantry. It was always started after 6.00 pm. Tp dah lama dah this makhluk x main pintu. Mgkin dah dapat masuk ke dalam. At one time what happened was, i was talking to my colleague, suddenly a loud bang on my table, like something big fell. I was looking around, cari apa yg jatuh atas meja ni. I was actually sitting at the table, but nothing was there. But when i turned behind, my very small frame was behind my chair. That frame was located on the cpu on my table. How did that small item fly over my head & landed behind my chair? If jatuh pun mesti jatuh atas meja je... me & my friend we puzzled. 

Anyway, lately this ghost has been more active.... tengahari ke, petang ke, if you are alone in the office, pasti you will hear someone working, especially at my desk when i am not around. My desk actually located at one corner, hiding from people. Ada yg dengar keyboard been punch ler, or sound of papers... last week, one of the staff who used to go to work early, it was around 7.30am like that, she saw the other staff came in & sit at the table. Just sit there & doing nothing. At 8.30 am, she saw the same person came-in wearing different color of dress, she asked whether she just came-in, she said yes of cos... yesterday evening 7.30pm, she was alone in the office, she experienced another incident, she was alone in the office in her room. Outside the room all the lights has been off. Suddenly she noticed there was a light at one of the desk, she turned her head & saw the pc outside was on & the screen saving was appearing on the monitor... Actually that pc was off the day before, the owner of the pc is on maternity leave... apalagi she went out, switch all the lights but dare not disturb the pc which was on.

As long as the ghost doesn't show it face, i think should be ok.

Comments

Popular Posts