DUNNO HOW TO REPSOND

So many times received the SMS from ????. Really i don't know how to respond after what happened, what was said. Eventhough the SMS has nothing to do with what happened between us, i guess it was just a courtesy & keep me informed of the progress. I don't know whether ???? is expecting a response from me or what. But at the moment, i just don't feel like responding to it... still feeling so much pain. I don't really know what to expect from ????. I guess i am expecting ???? to say something to me, or responding to my earlier SMS. And i don't know how long it will be like this. Maybe one day, things will be better or maybe not at all. 

I have done my part, put my pride aside... so far there is no feed-back from ????. So i think i should leave it as it is now... If this relationship is meaningful to ????, ???? should take the next step or responding to my initial apology. If not... i can't do anything... i can't force people to like what they don't like, i can't make anyone change their mind or their perception towards me. 

If things doesn't work the way i want it to be, i leave it to Him, He knows what's best for me.

Comments

Popular Posts