SOME INCIDENT - FRIENDSHIP TESTED

He called me into his room. We sat facing each other, there were tears in his eyes, so did i.... both of us tried to smile... than he said it, apologizing... and both of our tears start falling... i said it is ok... He said he felt guilty for wat had happened, i said i did too. 

It happened on Friday afternoon, he wanted to take a ride in my car sharp at 5.00pm. I said i can't at 5, i have something to do, maybe later. Than he said something like, when i need his help, he will immediately help me. I was stunt, shocked, than i said something like "so when you help me, you were not sincere is it? I am so sorry to trouble you.'' Than he said no, he don't meant that. "What do you mean, you helped me & now you brought up the subject of helping me last time, that means you are not sincere of helping me, wow, i feel really bad because it was like forcing you to do something that you don't really like." 

Than i said to him "next time, if i forget & ask you to help me again, if you can't do it, just say so, don't force yourself, i don't mind & i am so sorry of burdening you. I will try not to ask your help again. I am really upset you brought it up."

Than he said " i am upset too, when you need my help, i help you, but when i need your help you just said no."

I said. "i will do it, if you are willing to wait a little longer, till i finish my things, i will send you there".

Then, he told me he don't need my help.... the whole weekend i was thinking about it...& he said he was thinking about it too the whole weekend.  feeling really sad at the same time. We were very close, he is my bestfriend, i talked about anything & everything, we argued, we quarrel all the time, we said things to each other all the time, but it was never like this. 

Monday, tuesday, i didn't say a thing to him, we didn't talked. It was really an awkward situation, normally every morning we will greet each other. He will come in singing or whistling & i will always say something to him. I really don't know what to say, i was really upset, i love him very much. 

So today, i guess he can't stand it anymore. Anyway.. everything ok now..... Thank God.

Comments

Popular Posts