Good News

Alhamdullillah, my baby is pregnant. Syukur sangat. Surprisingly i am the one who is going thru the pre-pregnancy symptom. I had fever, makan x lalu, rasa loya & craving for juice drink only. Coffee a big no no, coffee is my favourite drink, tiba-tiba x selera nak minum. Kalau minum, lepas tu rasa nak muntah. The day i had my fever, i was like telling myself, why tiba2 demam ni, is my baby pregnant. Memang betul, few days later confirmed it is positive. So far, my baby girl is ok... dia x mengalami apa2 alahan, cuma katanya, dengar ayam je nk buat dia muntah. Me pulak... rasa teruk, sbb perut kosong, since x lalu makan, & bila kosong, perut pulak masuk angin, make it worst. Tapi x pelah, as long as my dear girl ok, i don't mind going thru this. I don't want my girl get so stressful. Kesian dia, with work, studies, travelling, semua boleh buat dia stress. At the moment kena remind her everyday, jgn stress, jgn stress. 

I pray & hope the fetus will grow healthy and up to full term. Insyaallah, kalau ada rezeki, next year i will be grandmother.

Comments

Popular Posts