REPLY OF LETTER 1

My reply to Letter 1 & her reply to my email.

You all have so many kind of stories, this is the 10th. letter i received this month with the same prediction. Don't you have something better to do than telling lies & making such a sad stories like this... i really pity you.  May Allah guide you to the right path.

Her reply

Dear Sir,

As-Salamu Alaykum

I am in receipt of your email and the content is well noted.Please sir, my family need your urgent help as i have explained to you in my message.Since my husband died, Presently, the Government has intensified their probe in to my husbands financial resources which has led to the freezing of all our accounts, local and foreign, the revoking of all our business licences and the arrest of my First son.I know it will be hard for you to believe me, but i swear in the name of Allah that my request is geunine and real.

But currently,i have the sum of $4.3M, this money came as a result of a payback contract deal between my husband and a Russian firm in our country.The Russian partners returned my husbands share.The money is deposited in a security and finance company,and since the government has intensified their probe into my late husbands finances,we cannot make use of this money here,so that is why we are contacting to plead with you to assist us receive this money so that the government will not confiscate.

 The $4.3M is my family only remaining inheritance and i have five children to take care of and without this money,we will be living from hand to mouth thereby making it very difficult for me to take goodcare of my children.

For your assistance and help,we have decided to give you %25 of the $4.3M once you receive the money in your country,so that i will send my son Mostafa Saad to come over to your country for you to assist him invest our own share of the fund since we cannot make use of the money here in my country

I met with the director of the security and finance company and he assured me that the finance house will release the money to any person i present as the beneficiary. Sir, i know you fear God and that my family can trust you with this fund so that you will not disappoint or betray us when you receive the fund in your country.


The director said that should i found anyone who will stand for me as the beneficiary, that the person should provide these informations to enable them process and deliver the fund.
 
The information you are to provide include the following;

1; Your full name
2: Your full home and office address
3: Your telephone numbers
4: Your occupation
5: Your Date of birth/ Age
6: The scanned copy of your international passport or driving license

please sir, i beg you in the name of Allah to help my family in this our present condition for we will be helpless without you helping us.i hope to receive your reply asap. This is my phone number : +601116398261

My regards to your family

Mrs Mounia Saad

Comments

Popular Posts