JUST TO CLEAR THE AIR

Just to clear the air!!!

My blog... whatever i posted or the stories i told here, it has nothing to do with anyone. It was purely about me, my experiences in life, from my observation, discussions or communication i had with people i met. And i relate everything with my life. Because to me, whatever i saw, heard or the conversation i had, at the end of the day, it is all about me. About who i am, what kind of person i was before, the person i am today or who i might be tomorrow. 

I don't want people who read my blog feel offended with what was blogged here, maybe what was said here coincidental with their life. Maybe we have gone thru the same experience, meeting same people. Reality is, sometimes we might have gone thru same thing, it is just the degree of things that we are facing might be different. 

Whatever opinion that i blogged here, is my personal opinion based on my own experiences and the feeling i had at that moment.

Comments

Popular Posts