TUNKU MAQIL NAFEES TENGKU MUZAFFAR



Around 5.00 - 5.30 pm 16/5/13 lyana is complaining that she was having some sort like contraction already. So i insisted she go to hospital directly, just in-case. By 9.30 pm i reached Pantai Hospital Bangsar. She was in the labor room already, alone. The contraction started regulary, every 3-5 minutes at first. When she came in, it was still 2 cm dilate. So we waited patiently. But the baby heartbeat was quite strong at that time. Normal baby heartbeat is below 160, but baby M heartbeat was above 170. The nurse was monitoring the heartbeat. Finally the gyne came to check on her around 11.30 pm. She was dilate about 4 cm... hemmm we still have to wait about 2-3 hours lagi.

Something miracle happened... when nana & ayah touched mama's stomach & recite ayat2 suci alquran, the baby heartbeat slowing down till below 150... amazing... but once we stopped it went up again. But funny is, when the baby in the womb heard his father's voice coming in, the heartbeat slowing down too. How amazing, subhanallah. 

Around 1.30 am it was dilated to 8cm already, by that time the contraction getting stronger, lyana was very strong & stubborn, she doesn't want to take any painkiller... she just wants to go thru the labor naturally. I am so proud of her... she was much stronger than me.... i was surprised my lil girl was that strong. Knowing her all this while, how she can't even bear any pain, but this time around i wonder where she get all the strength to bear the pain.

Me & Muz were taking turn holding her, and letting her gripping our arms... sakit ler jg... but really i am proud of her. 

The gyne came in around 3.15 am. Lyana was pushing eventho we tried to stopped her... finally at 3.57 am Friday 17/5/13, baby Maqil came into this world. Alhamdullillah. When i saw the head coming out & the whole body appeared, both of us, Muz & me looked at each other & tears were in our eyes. Amazing.... and surprisingly mama was still strong... holding her baby & cried & keep saying "mama loves you" repeatedly. Another view which amazed me & surprised me.... my dearest daughter is more motherly than me... i remembered when i gave birth to her, after delivered i just want to rest & sleep, don't bother about the baby until later

Welcome to this world baby Tunku Maqil Nafees Tengku Muzaffar 17th. May 2013. And my dearest darling daugther, i am so proud of you. You are a mother now.... new experience & a beginning of a new chapter in your life.... motherhood. Good luck my darling, i will always pray for you.... i know you will be a better mother than me....  And my dearest son-in-law... thank you for bringing such a joy to my life.... congratulations to you both my darlings.

Comments

Popular Posts