THANK YOU ALLAH

Assalamualaikum wbt.

Wow my last post was in Dec. 2013. Almost 5 mths.  Lama betul tu.... sebab lama x post pape kat blog ni??? Mungkin terlalu sibuk adapting to my new life, being a wife, coping and accepting the package comes with it. Alhamdullillah, am adapting to the situation now. First 2 mths was very difficult for me, i admit.... but my dearest hubby has been very understanding of my feelings & emotion, and his prayer always with me eventho physically he is not always here with me.... 

I am so blessed with this marriage, alhamdullillah, thank you Allah.... this marriage change me, my husband change me... thank you darling for marrying me... for the advise & guidance. Alhamdullillah, alhamdullillah, alhamdullillah. Nothing more can be said.... that one word, describe all the feelings inside me....

My little grandson, is getting bigger. soon will be one... another man in my life who give me so much joy & love... alhamdullillah, thank you Allah for this little precious angel. 

THANK YOU ALLAH, ALHAMDULLILLAH.

Comments

Popular Posts