NOVEMBER 2014 STORIES

Alhamdullillah....november 2014.... 2 celebrations..... yesss... two occassion... very special and very personal.

7th. November 2014... 

our 1st. anniversary... alhamdullillah... 1st year was not that easy i can say... never thought that i would celebrate the 1st anniversary. The past one year... i learnt of patience, control emotion, be happy not matter what it takes. I am so glad...  i was given the strength that i never know that i have... the patience that was never exist before. I pray the years ahead will be more meaningful for us... and we will be happy and our marriage will last till Jannah. 

Thank you sayang....for loving me... for making it easy for me.... being very patient with me, eventho sometimes i can see how hard you control it... most of all sayang... for marrying me and be my imam. 

Most of all... i can say that this marriage brought me nearer to Allah SWT... the guidance that i got from my dearest husband play a big role to this changes. I learnt to depend on Him and alhamdullillah, He guide me... give me strength & patience to face it all. 

8th. November 2014... 

i  graduated with a Master Degree in Business Administration.... alhamdullillah. I did it may way.. Wish Arwah abah still around to watch this..


.

Comments

Popular Posts