Take Me

I am thinking.. been in my head for sometimes already... why is it so difficult to let it go... why is it we keep holding on to something that is not permanently ours in the first place... it is just borrowed to us by the Almighty... we should be able to leave it when it does not make us a better person.. or give us the sakinah in our life. 

Why we have to depend on the creation more than the Creator... when the creation is not even making us happy or the person we want to be... when the creation only put tears in our eyes, or makes our heart bleeds most of the time....

Why are we holding on to the creation who can't even promise anything and will just leave this world same as us.... 

I am looking for the answer... I am searching for the truth.... I am seeking for the solution... because I want to leave... I want to let go... I want to depend totally on the Creator and don't want to look back... I want to be with Him... only Him, my Creator... the One who love me unconditionally, who accept me for who I am... who forgive me when I do wrong... who have mercy on me... 

O Allah... take me with You... don't leave me here with all Your creation... I need You... please O Allah... open Your arms and let me in... hold me Allah in the comfort of Your endless love...  I need You Allah... I need You Allah... take me with You... take me to You... have mercy on me Allah.... have mercy on me.... I am calling for You... my heart bleeds and the pain is unbearable... O Allah... just let me be with You!!!!


Comments

Popular Posts