SYED AZMI

I have been following this guy on facebook... his stories, his experience, his encounters, has open my eyes on what really happening out there, in Malaysia... in our society.... it is real.... in the comfort zone of my home.... i never really think that what i heard on tv news or read in the newspapers is actually that bad compared to what Syed Azmi has written.... yes Syed Azmi... i really have my respect for him... he & his team.... going out there, finding those people who are facing with real problem in life... and here i am, complaining about my almost perfect life.... shame on me.... 

I will keep reading his postings, one day, one fine day... i hope i will have his courage to do what he did..... May Allah keep him well, give him strength to continue his good work to the society.... not many of them.... and i salute these kind of people, whom race & religion has no limit. 

Comments

Popular Posts