Nena & the boys

10/12/16

I decided to give my doter & SIL a break this weekend, offered myself to babysit the boys... its always excite me doing this. Maybe sebab dah lama sangat x jaga baby.... yelah i took care of lyana until she was 4 only.... 





So the nite, both of them decided to watch movie and left the boys with me. Maqil pun ok aje x delah nanges nak ikut ke... mua'dz was sleeping at that time... & of cos he doesn't understand anything. They left at 8 pm.... so here i am, taking care of both boys... x susah pun, Maqil pun behaved, Mua'dz just do his own things & sleep.... The only problem, Maqil memang jenis yang tido lambat & became very hyper when he is sleepy, because he is fighting hard to stay awake... No hassle, and really i enjoyed it very much... cuma mengantuk aje.... their parents reach home around 1 am... 


Comments

Popular Posts