Nena & Mama Went Shopping

11/12/16

All of us woke-up late today. Initially we planned to go to my brother's shop to have breakfast, but since my lil' bro will be busy with catering & would not be in the shop, we decided to have breakfast at home only..... late breakfast. So i went to buy breakfast with my lil' boy... 

While having breakfast, was talking about shopping with my girl. We were talking about Kenanga, both never been there & people said it is cheap over there. So, out of the blue, we decided to go there, today.... after zohor, just the two of us heading to Kenanga.

Hmmmm, wow, we scouted 5 floors, looking for what we might like & to invest our RM... ended up, i bought 3 pieces of dresses, 1 sportbra & 2 tudung... not bad, less than RM200. Lyana, i think only bought 2 blouses. But really my feet was really painful... we were there from 2 pm till 5.30 pm.

Lama dah actually x keluar dgn my girl, just the two of us....

Comments

Popular Posts