Hectic Week

Minggu lepas sangat hectic...... Ayah & Muadz kena chicken pox & mama terpaksa ambil cuti selama seminggu.... and of cos, bila mama taking over the house chores, nena kena help out mana yang mampu... buahati nena yang the only one ni still in learning stage of handing house chores, being a wife & a mother....anyway i am so proud of her... ada hikmahnya disebalik chicken pox ni.... for the past one week my dearest doter become a wife & a mother... 


So every alternate day, nena had to travel from UK Perdana to DPP. Letih, tapi i am so happy.... being with the small kids especially..... Maqil is getting smarter each day, Muadz dah start2 angkat badan nak merangkak.... my two lil' boys, my heart, my soul.

 








Doa & harapan, semuga ahli keluarga ku ini diberi kesembuhan segera.

Kesibukan sepanjang minggu terbawa-bawa ke weekend, sehingga kenduri kawen my fren's doter pun x dapat dihadiri.




Comments

Popular Posts