Disappointed

I am trying to have a positive mind about General Hospital and government clinic in general because few visits to this places i had good impression & very happy with it.

But today, i was a bit upset... when i was called to see the doctor, doctor asked me few things, which i already mentioned to another doctor during my visit 3 weeks ago. I asked the doctor, it was supposed to be recorded during that visit & i asked how come there is no report from the previous visit, when i saw a new form was used. And the doctor said sometimes they cannot find my previous record. Disappointed.... And she asked me for my record which i supposed to keep & bring. And i forgot to bring the log book.... because i actually have no intention to go to clinic today, but since today is already Thursday & my stock of medicine is almost finish, than i decided to go. 

Then when my turn to take my prescription, the pharmacist a bit reluctant to give to me... i told her, my stock already finish.... she went to see the doctor & yes, there was no instruction from HKL to give me any prescription.... i told them my next visit to see the doctor at HKL in April, till than how... so the pharmacist advise me to go back to HKL, set another appointment & take a stock of medicine till next appointment with doctor. Anyway she gave me one month supply.

Image result for sad face emoji


This is the weakness:-

1) Patients record are not properly maintained
2) Why can't i get my prescription at the clinic instead of going back to the hospital.

Comments

Popular Posts