OPPO - HANDPHONE

Ooo OPPO ku.... handphone dah meragam. Cannot read the mobile data, wifi ok... & when used simcard into other phone ok je.... 

Semalam decided to change the cracked screen, pilah ke Wangsa Walk, initially the boy said boleh tukar & ada stock & around RM 230.00, i pun ok lh... but i have to leave the hp there cause it will take 2 hours for them to do it.... so i took out the simcard. X kan nk tinggal hp dgn simcard sekali kan.

1 1/2 hour later when i went back to the shop, the boy said cannot be done, different model, if i want, need to order & will cost me RM650... so forget it... i took my hp, put back the simcard. The boy said, they did open the hp to check the model. 

After i left the shop, i still can make calls & received & sent out messages thru watsapp. When i reached home, all gone.... cannot used the mobile data already.

This morning called Celcom, they even try to solve my problems & said that nothing wrong with my mobile data. So i try to use my simcard on another hp, & it was ok.... 

Oh my, i need new handphone & decided to by cheap, reliable & good handphone. Later lunch time will go survey, look & buy.

Comments

Popular Posts