The 6th. sense

I notice i always have strong feelings about something... or my 6th. sense really works well... which sometimes can put me into trouble.

For example.... last Sunday, when Lyana & Muz came home from clinic, i told Maqil to open the door for them, when I saw Maqil opening the door, in my heart i was saying.... "kena pintu kaki budak ni..". And yes its really happened. Berdarah jari kaki dia.

And yesterday, i went to NZ to buy soup kambing & mee goreng for hubby & me.... while ordering i had bad feeling that the waiter will prepare wrong order for me.... i told him "nak sup kambing, rusuk tau..." i said that more than 3 times, just because i was not confident he understood me, because dia asyik sengeh2 & angguk2 je.... & on the way back with the soup & mee goreng, suddenly terlintas di dalam fikiran "what if dalam mee ni ada rambut..."

Reached home, i transfered the soup into the pot, yes.... it was not soup kambing, but soup lembu & it was not rusuk, dunno which part of the lembu lah that bone belongs.... Then i sit down had my mee goreng.... sangat sedap.... after 3 spoon, than i saw it.... long hair.... my God.... is my negative energy too strong... or what....

But wait2.... i have positive energy too..... but i guess this could be a message from Allah to me.... especially when i am sad (things that closed to my heart).... i will have a good dreams... & its really turn-up to be good in reality..... but if i am sad & i don't dream anything about it.... than things either as it is or not so good.

Another thing.... sometime at home, before go to sleep, if i have something pending at work & i have not update my boss about it for sometime, i tend to have this feeling... "esok mesti orang tua ni tanya aku...." yes, esoknya memang it really happened,

I don't know about others.... but sometimes i don't like it... especially the negative ones. 

Comments

Popular Posts