GOLD COAST AUSTRALIA 8/3/17 - 14/3/17

It was an adhoc plan.... we don't really planned it... it started with a conversation between my dear doter & me... she was saying, she has been discussing with her hubby to have triple celebration somewhere (their anniversary & the boyz birthday). She said she suggested to him, to go overseas & they decided to go to Australia, cos the father wanted to show the boyz his Uni (never mind, the boyz x faham pun). 

I said why don't we go to NZ, cos i wanted to go to NZ so much, that's my holiday destination, not Aussie. But then after survey the price & everything, it is too expensive & much more than going to perform umrah (my principle... NOT GOING FOR HOLIDAY IF IT COST ME MORE THAN PERFORM UMRAH - THAN I PREFER GOING FOR UMRAH AGAIN, AGAIN & AGAIN). 

Then, i let them decide wherever they want to go... within 2 weeks, from that conversation, we booked ticket, arrange for accomodation, transporation & place to visit there.... it was really an unplanned trip. 

So on 8th. Mac 2017, set to go....

Will continue later.... too sleepy, after 3 days came back from Gold Coast, still having jetlag.... 

Comments

Popular Posts