I FOUND A MOTHER

Sepatutnya bercerita pasal holiday di Gold Coast.... x pelah, nak cter pasal benda lain dulu, more important & sacred.....

Last Saturday, i went to visit my stepmum at my sister's place kat Cyberjaya. Before that on Friday, was telling Lyana that i wanted to buy a birthday present for her, which was on 16/3/17. So i did manage to get a birthday present for her, never before i buy her anything.

Went to see her this time, the feeling was different. She was actually just discharge from HKB for denggi fever & my brother brought her back to KL for my sister to care.

Don't know why, this time i felt like visiting or seeing my mother, or feel like just found the mother i lost.... but anyway, she was the mother that i ever known. She was married to my arwah abah when i was 5. And compare to the other siblings, i was the closest to her... and after my divorced, she was the one who took care of my only daughter for 7 years....

After arwah abah passed away, i seldom went back to kelantan.. and being me, i also don't really keep in touch with her. And yes she re-married too.... maybe because of that.

Seeing her this time, my heart felt so heavy, feel loved, feel like i have a mother.... when we hugged, both of us were crying.... we were apologizing to each other. 



Intially there were only me, my sister & my niece, than my daughter & her family came... followed by my two nieces & family.... so it was like a small gathering... i was there from 2 pm till 8.30 pm.





How do i feel??? I feel different, i feel, Allah is giving me another chance to feel mother's love, which truthfully, i never get it from my biological mother. I was 5 when my parents divorce & my dad remarried... and of cos, the word STEPMOTHER, will never have a good impression on us.... looking back, i realised that she had done a lot for us actually.... bear in mind.... own mother will also scolded us, if we did something wrong, but of cos we can accept it.... but when comes to stepmum, nothing good will come out of it.... no matter how good she is to us, we already tune our mind STEPMOTHERS ARE EVIL PERSON..... So that was what some of my siblings feel till now.... for me, i am very simple.... i do not care much about things could hurt me.... i just carry on with my life, doing my own things.... if good things comes along, alhamdullillah, if bad things, alhamdullillah.... 






Anyway, i really thanked Allah for this opportunity... for this moment.... insyaAllah, i will try my best to be a good daughter, i will never have this chance again, at this age 53, only Allah knows why He is sending A MOTHER to me..... Alhamdullillah, alhamdullillah, alhamdullillah.

Comments

Popular Posts