JUJUR & IKHLAS DALAM PERNIAGAAN

I don't face this situation often.... or maybe this is my first time.... alhamdullillah..... mungkinkah kejujuran di balas dengan kejujuran.... keikhlasan di balas dengan keikhlasan...mungkin juga.... this is my principle actually..... i would not do things if i do not feel i can be ikhlas or jujur di dalam hati.... sometimes because of this, people find me  sombong or berlagak.... to me i need to be sincere to do things... so that i will be happy... if i do things out of force, than i will not find my peace or happy at all.... geram & angry adalah, sebab terpaksa buat sesuatu, samada kerana desakan orang or whatever caused.

Anyway, what i want to tell, was yesterday's incident.... I went to buy telekung at JJAU as a gift to someone.... i was in a hurry.... after paying the telekung, i went to the bakery to get some bread.... rushing back to the car, i passed the same kiosk i bought the telekung and suddenly....

"kak, kak..." i turn my head and saw the lady selling the telekung just now.
"tadi saya pulangkan duit akak x cukup..."
"oh ye ke.... akak x perasan pun....terima kasih...."  she passed couple of ringgit to me. I was actually didn't notice the shortage, caused i was rushing...

But the small gesture like this, means a lot.... apalagi dari seorang peniaga.... its quite difficult to find peniaga yg jujur nowadays.... everyone berusaha mencari keuntungan sahaja, hingga terlupa akan halal dan haramnya...

I remembered another incident last year.... wanted to buy durian.... i was telling the seller, give me a good & the best one... cause i don't know how good durian looks or smell & am counting on the seller & trust him, if he is honest enough to fulfill the need of his customer.... ok so he choose the best one, open it & show it to me..., upon my satisfaction he put it in the plastic bag and i went home. 

Okey niat hati nk makan pulut durian, i took the durian from the plastic bag... than i was surprised, there was a hole on the skin... when i opened it... i was really disappointed & feel cheated. 3/4 of the durian is totally cannot be eaten... the seller only show me the best portion & he covered the part with a hole with his hand.... 

Next day, i brought the whole durian back to him... told him.... i think out of guilt, he replaced the durian & gave me extra one.... after that, whenever i buy durian, i insisted to be given the durian which i paid for... good & nice.... 

Anyway, i doakan adik semalam tu dimurahkan lagi rezekinya.... 

Comments

Popular Posts