I'VE LEARNED

I've learned-
that I don't need to worry because worrying doesn't change anything but prayer changes everything.

I've learned-
to never under-estimate the power of dua to Allah SWT.

I've learnt-
that before we complain, we should thank Allah.

I've learned-
that all hardships we've been through aren't meant to hurt us!

I've learned-
that as long as you have Allah by your side, no one can hurt you and nothing can harm you.

I've learned-
that only Allah will never leave me even in my darkest hours.

I’ve learned-
that neither time nor the person remains same.

I've learned-
that no matter what happens there is always a reason behind it.

I’ve learned-
that challenges are not obstacles in your journey; they are part of your journey.

I’ve learned-
that whatever is destined is going to happen no matter what we do or how hard we try.

I've learnt-
to depend only on Allah (SWT).

I've learned-
that Allah Alone is sufficient for us and Only HE can grant our requests.

I’ve learned-
that we should be patient. Verily, Allah's help is near.

I’ve learnt-
to wait patiently in life, for all things are planned by Allah The Mighty, The Most Wise.

I’ve learned-
that I am responsible for all the troubles which I’m facing in life.

I've learned-
to never lose hope.

Comments

Popular Posts