I'LL NEVER




This poem was published in The Star newspaper on 20th. April 2004, written by me, myself and i......



I'LL NEVER


I'll never love again
they way i loved you
I'll never care for anyone again
the way i cared for you
I'll never feel that way again
the way i feel about you
I'll never be attached again
the way i was attached to you
I'll never be devoted again
the way i was devoted to you
I'll never tolerate anyone again
the way i tolerated you
I'll never be concerned about anyone again
the way i was concerned about you
I'll never serve anyone again
the way i served you
I'll never laugh again
the way i laughed with you
I'll never cry again
the way i cried for you
I'll never smile to anyone again
the way i smiled to you
I'll never wait for anyone again
the way i waited for you
I'll never be sad again
the way i was with you
I'll never fall for anyone again
the way i fell for you
I'll never let anyone hurt me again
the way you hurt me
I'll never be that happy again
Coz...i am happier now without you.


Comments

Popular Posts