Allah works mysterious ways.



Kadang2 hati di balut keresahan, kegelisahan datang tanpa diundang. Ada sahaja yg menganggu perasaan, tak kira perkara sebesar hama atau sebesar gajah, semuanya kadang2 boleh menguggat ketenangan, if we allow it....

Few days ago, before my daughter engagement, so many things in my head, worried for something that i shouldn't worry about...cos its beyond my control, should have leave it to Allah to take care of something that i couldn't handle....sleepless nite, worries mind...how stupid it sound. Start thinking about the money that had to spend, worry about making everyone happy and satisfy especially the guest, worry about food, whether it is enough or not to cater everyone.....

I did wat i can, i try my best to accommodate to everyone needs....it is an important day for my daughter, need to make her happy. I want her to smile, to laugh and most of all to have a memorable time, try hard not to spoil her important day....its her day....its my responsibility to make her happy.

Thinking about her father, is he going to attend his 1st child engagement day? Or wat? This really i can't control.....

The day came....alhamdullillah, everything goes well, everything was in place except...the father never show his face....i was a bit sad...but surrounded & supported by family & friends, everything went well...fine if he decided not to come....it was his lost, he should see the happiness on his daughter's face...the smile, the laughter that swept my heart away.....he should see how beautiful his daughter was......he misses the moment which will never comes again.....he misses a lot of things in her life....wat a lost....

Enough about him....me....i was so happy & relieve........alhamdullillah, i wouldn't ask for more from Him....He gave me something i never expect, He made everything easy for me....He arrange the whole event so i won't be embarrased, disappointed...He, He works mysterious ways....how could i not have enough faith in Him.....when He gave me all which i don't deserved.....alhamdullillah, alhamdullillah, alhamdullillah.......

Comments

Anonymous said…
ok, now reading your entry made me cry. sungguh touchy ok.
now i know how it feels to become a mother.you will do anything for your child.

Syukur, Alhamdulilah... everything went well. i shud say, u manage to organize everything almost perfect. seeing you running around here n there on that day, it must be such a tiring day but it all worth every single sweat!

looking forward for the BIG day pulak!




~coffeeaddicts~
Alhamdullillah Eyda....i am so glad....without HIS Blessing all those things would not happen or goes smoothly.

Popular Posts