My baby's engagement!






















15th. Feb. 2010 = 1 Rabiulawal 1431H, was my baby's engagement day. Alhamdullillah, semuanya berjalan dgn lancar, except for the curtain to the kitchen which was fixed last minute, fell down just after the discussion. Otherwise everything went smoothly & successfully. I am really relieved and happy. My baby gal is not a little gal anymore....soon very soon, insyaAllah, i have to let her go....sadness & happiness, dats wat i feel now.....Sad because i have to let her go finally, happy cos i believe my future SIL would be able to take care of her, guide her & love her. Semuga anak ku akan menjadi isteri yg solehah. Few days before d day, Allah sahaja yg tahu wats in my head, worry cannot sleep for few nites. Luckily i have good friends who all the way, giving their support in term of material & moral. I am so glad and so blessed for having them, Shila, Sofi, Farida, Zah & Bayah....love u all so much dearests. My sisters, akak, k.zan & Lah & bro midi for everything & being there too, i know other sisters Yati, Ijah & Azmah also wish they can make it, but never mind, i do understand, maybe the big day, u all must come....my sweet nieces & nephews (murni, iwan, mimie, tiqah, pipah, hanis, hafiz, along, angah, ateh, k.chik, kakak & syafix, ur presence really memeriahkan majlis....u all really make my day....the sweetest babies grandchildren nurin, ain & sajidah....permata hati nana, add to the memorable day.....


Comments

Popular Posts